Wedding Photography for Laid-back & Adventurous Lovers

 

North Wales Wedding Photographer based near Llangollen.

I cover the whole of the UK for weddings and elopements in a contemporary style.

1.

Real Weddings

Go oooooon, take a little look at some real weddings over on my blog (you know you wanna)

Grab a brew (or something a little stronger) and check out some of the real weddings that I captured from North Wales and around the whole of the UK.

READ MORE

2.

Real Moments

Is what it’s all about

Some of my current wedding portfolio faves from around the UK. 85% of my work is documentary but I’m happy to share some of the remaining 15% here.

READ MORE

3.

About Babs

I’m based in North Wales but cover the whole of the UK

Have van will travel! Wedding road trips are one of my absolutely favourite things to do. Exploring & finding little gems all over the country, and capturing your love story along the way – what could be better than that!

READ MORE

You do this thing to me that not even poetry can describe. You are the light that shows me the way home, a shelter from the cold. And wherever this wild heart of mine may roam, it will always love you.

 

a. r. asher

Get a Wedding Photography Quote